• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

8 Months since diagnosis from betrayal need advice

Good Humans

People have heard me before here. I was given this GHSV1 from my ex girlfriend of 3 months who did not disclose to me untill 6-8 sexual encounters and then decided to tell me when the damage was already done and i got infected. I was supportive towards her when she told me and I wanted to stay with her because I loved her but As I got infected she ghosted me and broke up with me without any explanation. I tried to reach out to her vial text and calls but she was a cold hearted and ignored me completely. The only time I could talk to her was last month and she said she freaked out when things got serious and she did not wanted the stress. She says she did the right thing and wants to move on and asked me that it is a new diagnosis and it will take time to accept but you will come to terms with it and will love on. Also told me never to contact her again and move on with life

I am devastated with this and it is hard with the symptoms and the emotional and psychological trauma.  I want her to acknowledge that she did the wrong thing and has altered my life. She has already found a new guy and is all set off. She is ignoring my calls and texts and is not responding. My question is shall I approcah her parents/friends and tell them what has happened and make them realize what she has done. I am having hard time dating as well as pretty much every girl I tell she ghosts me

I always read stories about female on this forum who are really impacted by this diagnosis but I have hardly read male being so affected by this condition. After all male are also humans who feel emotions, trauma from betrayal and all dont males deserve to be herd and listened to as well?

I need advice from everyone as to how should I confront her as I feel she just wanted to get laid and she infected me within 3 months and pretended to play serious realtionship when she chickened out as I got the infection. Shall I reach out to her parents and talk to them in a polite and constructive way?

I really need some sage advice on how to confront her

I can 100% relate to what you’re going through. I went through the exact same thing and was diagnosed in January. I have also had a hard time accepting the fact that I have this due to someone who just selfishly did not disclose that they had this. 

I will tell you that I reached out to my ex boyfriends best friend (who happens to be a girl) and she basically told me I was “shit talking.” I let her know I was only reaching out because I didn’t want anyone to go through what I went through and couldn’t live with myself if something were to happen to the girl he was now seeing, and I said nothing at all.  It did not make me feel any better knowing that she had already known he had it and that they felt like it was acceptable to not relay this information. 

My suggestion would be to focus on yourself and maybe go see a therapist if you can. That’s what I have been doing and have been solely working on myself instead of putting anymore thought into the person that gave this to me.

It seems like you already reached out to her and she gave you her answer. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by reaching out to her family and friends? Doesn't seem like you are going to get the outcome you desire. Best to talk to a therapist.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Robdarko said:

Good Humans

People have heard me before here. I was given this GHSV1 from my ex girlfriend of 3 months who did not disclose to me untill 6-8 sexual encounters and then decided to tell me when the damage was already done and i got infected. I was supportive towards her when she told me and I wanted to stay with her because I loved her but As I got infected she ghosted me and broke up with me without any explanation. I tried to reach out to her vial text and calls but she was a cold hearted and ignored me completely. The only time I could talk to her was last month and she said she freaked out when things got serious and she did not wanted the stress. She says she did the right thing and wants to move on and asked me that it is a new diagnosis and it will take time to accept but you will come to terms with it and will love on. Also told me never to contact her again and move on with life

I am devastated with this and it is hard with the symptoms and the emotional and psychological trauma.  I want her to acknowledge that she did the wrong thing and has altered my life. She has already found a new guy and is all set off. She is ignoring my calls and texts and is not responding. My question is shall I approcah her parents/friends and tell them what has happened and make them realize what she has done. I am having hard time dating as well as pretty much every girl I tell she ghosts me

I always read stories about female on this forum who are really impacted by this diagnosis but I have hardly read male being so affected by this condition. After all male are also humans who feel emotions, trauma from betrayal and all dont males deserve to be herd and listened to as well?

I need advice from everyone as to how should I confront her as I feel she just wanted to get laid and she infected me within 3 months and pretended to play serious realtionship when she chickened out as I got the infection. Shall I reach out to her parents and talk to them in a polite and constructive way?

I really need some sage advice on how to confront her

i got this ghosting responce after I disclosed to someone with who I had unprotected sex due to him tricking me , saying he has a condom on while he did not . Both of us were at fault , me - having a brain fog , him no carrying if I am healthy or not . But after I told him - he afyer that acted like I don't exist . It is terrible way to treat someine like that . She is just a bitch.