• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

kinda of long but can you please state your opinions please...

i was diagnosed with hsv1 last year. i had protected sex with thus guy. i didnt disclose.. (stupid selfish me i know) ive had had these two bumps in my downstair area since ive gotten diagnosed since last year. couldve i possibly infected him? they wasnt raised the night we had sex. today i notice they're raised like a pimple ready to burst. i feel so bad i feel like a monster. im thinking negative thoughts like killing myself because i might have infected him....

Killing yourself should never be something you think about because you have or herpes or because you might spread it.  It is a skin disease with no real health impact.  As for your bumps you should get them looked at bc you should not have a consistent out break.  Talk to your doctor about being out in antivirals

It's very possible that the bumps are actually ingrown hairs or cysts, or something else altogether. Can you get to a doctor or clinic and have them checked out? Herpes can be mysterious at times, and while it's true that it doesn't always follow the same patterns, what you describe doesn't really fit the way ghsv usually presents itself. 

When we have herpes we tend to forget about the multitude of other issues that can effect our bodies and blame the virus for everything. I am an advocate for knowing as much about our bodies as possible and seeking to know the truth whenever we find our minds spiraling into worry--you need to be armed with the truth in order to move forward. If bumps are causing you this much worry then spending a little time and money on discovering the truth about them is very important to your mental health. Explain to your doctor how worried this has you, and ask for his/her help in sorting out what is going on down there. If a trip to the doctor is not possible, look into getting an online consultation with a herpes expert (I always recommend Westover Heights online for this, it can be incredibly reassuring to consult with a medical professional who is an expert on herpes).