• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is anyone else sick all the time?

I found out in 2014 after having 2 kids and being married for 7 years that I have HSV 2.   I’ve mostly been in a constant state of outbreak ever since and I don’t understand why.  And it’s not just a skin problem.  It makes me sick.  Nauseas, no energy, diarrhea, and very irritable.  I’m getting so tired of it!  I did have a break for a year  in 2017 when I discovered Intestinal Edge.  I didn’t have outbreaks or need Valtrex for a year but it has returned with a vengeance.  I recently quit my beloved coffee bc that’s a trigger and I don’t drink alcohol anymore at all bc that’s also a trigger.  I eat very healthy and exercise.  I started the HSV eraser protocol 12 days ago but am fighting an outbreak today.  My husband never has any issues.  He drinks 1-2 drinks of whiskey  every evening, coffee, little sleep and he’s fine.  His is suppressed and he never takes Valtrex.  

Has anyone else had severe issues like this and found relief or discovered there was a separate problem complicating herpes?  I’m very open to holistic healing.  I’ve tried colonics and acupuncture as well.  It seemed to help for a while but gets expensive! 

@Survivor I feel your pain! I was diagnosed in 2009, was on acyclovir for 8 years with no outbreaks or symptoms and then all of a sudden BAM, constant outbreaks that are far worse than any I had when I newly acquired the disease. I feel like I am in a constant state of irritation and discomfort and there are days where physically it hurts to walk or do anything. I have an 11yr old and an almost 6 yr old and I have to make up excuses as to why I don’t feel good and have to lay down all the time. It is so draining. I too am always tired and irritable, I get these “brain zaps” I guess you could call them and am always feeling like my head is foggy. All this even while on 1g of valacyclovir a day. I’ve had this for so long that I thought things were supposed to get better as your body builds immunity. I eat healthy and exercise regularly and nothing seems to help. I’m in a constant state of depression. My husband doesn’t have the virus and I’m so scared about passing it to him. I hope things get better for you !

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 3:55 PM, My_dog_is_hungry said:

Wow that sounds awful! Have you talked to a doctor about this? You may have something underlying that is affecting your immunity.

I hope you find some relief 🌻

Yes I’ve spoken to several doctors and all they do is prescribe Valtrex.  I recently quit taking Valtrex to experiment if maybe it’s lowering my overall immune system.  I found something called Herp Rescue that I’m taking instead and it’s working!  I’m also doing a heavy metal detox called TRS.  Hopefully that’ll work as well.  Doctors only prescribe medicine unfortunately so I just research and find natural remedies  myself.  

1 hour ago, no_joyride said:

Whats " Intestinal Edge"?

Interestingly, it’s a parasite cleanse that I came across when researching natural remedies.  It’s fascinating really bc in developed nations we don’t think parasites are a problem but they really are.  I found the product on Amazon and it greatly helped my health for a while.  I’m going to do it again once or twice a year.  

On 8/30/2019 at 8:27 PM, ash128083 said:

@Survivor I feel your pain! I was diagnosed in 2009, was on acyclovir for 8 years with no outbreaks or symptoms and then all of a sudden BAM, constant outbreaks that are far worse than any I had when I newly acquired the disease. I feel like I am in a constant state of irritation and discomfort and there are days where physically it hurts to walk or do anything. I have an 11yr old and an almost 6 yr old and I have to make up excuses as to why I don’t feel good and have to lay down all the time. It is so draining. I too am always tired and irritable, I get these “brain zaps” I guess you could call them and am always feeling like my head is foggy. All this even while on 1g of valacyclovir a day. I’ve had this for so long that I thought things were supposed to get better as your body builds immunity. I eat healthy and exercise regularly and nothing seems to help. I’m in a constant state of depression. My husband doesn’t have the virus and I’m so scared about passing it to him. I hope things get better for you !

I’m so sorry.  It is so exhausting to be sick all the time with kids.  It makes me feel guilty I can’t be the energetic mom I want to be.  I actually am being monitored for MS bc some markers on my MRI’s show that I may have it and need to be monitored.  Have you had any labs done to see if something else  is going on? Since I quit coffee I feel so much better.  I never thought I could quit coffee but I’m now glad I did.  It was a huge trigger.  If you’re able, look into Intestinal Edge on Amazon and TRS heavy metal detox by Coseva.  I’ve read that herpes feeds on heavy metals and so getting rid of them can starve the virus.  Also getting rid of yeast and parasites improves herpes.  Good luck to you!  I hope you find something that helps.  ❤️

• 1 month later...

After being kissed ..wet french kiss ..by a drunk woman in a bar that fell on me in my chair...I was drinking water and had just stopped to see friends for 5 mins...she lathered my face....yuk....

Got the tingles in lips, then stinging and pressure but nothing actually broke out..it pressured up then slowly subsided over a week...but at the same time ...

Severe headache and fatigue for 5 weeks, extreme nausea in abdomin for 6 weeks...and contant burning itching crawling tingling now throughout entire face which itches or burns daily for now 25 months...Dr says it wont kill me and that its mostly a mental thing....

No medication offerred...no other Dr..can be sought due to Canadian medical rules.......unless i ditch this Dr....i dunno anymore.

I lost the love of my life and my heart went numb