• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Does it ever get better

I’m writing this because I’ve been very down. I know I shouldn’t think like this but I do. Everyday I ask myself why did this have to happen to me. Although I know I’m not alone I sure do feel alone. The constant worry, constant depression, constant outbreaks are really getting to me. What do you do when you feel like you can’t be strong any more ?😫 Then to think this is never going away I’m forever feeling so alone. I’ve even had thoughts of killing myself but can’t bring myself to do it. I know it’s not the end of the world but I’m so sad. I get multiple outbreaks at once and I’m just so over my life 😣 I’m hurting so bad and I always have to pretend I’m not . I keep a lot of stuff in because I don’t want my family to feel bad for me or for my parents to feel like they didn’t do their job. They know about it but it’s not something I like to remind them of. I don’t want everyone worried about me. But I’m so sad and I’m really just starting to hate myself more and more. 

• Like 1

I know how you feel. I recently discovered it for myself, and am feeling pains physical, and emotional right at this very moment. I’m sorry to say I’m so new to this I don’t have any answers for you, besides to proffer you my shared pain. I feel it too. And it hurts like hell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have constant nerve pain around my face daily for 25 months.....every second ....burn itch sting numb wet tight sore...constant never ending pain....  From a french kiss by a drunk woman I didnt know who sat on me at a bar...and smothered my face in her wet sloppy kiss...

I was physically ill for 6 weeks....fatigue headache neck pain nausea...and face pain which has continued to creep.....Herpes is Greek for creep......

So so so depressing....Dr will do nothing for me except tell me I wont die

But I am already dead...

Saliva burns too 

HI Iamme15

i felt every word you wrote in your post.

crying as I type these words, running out of will and wanting to keep it all in because saying it would just cause pain to others.    Just know that wherever you are I am feeling the exact same way, and if it helps you, you are not alone.  I am going through the exact same struggle and in so much pain that only someone going through this could understand.  

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...