• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Anal Herpes??? Question

So I just recently got my period and I’m pretty sure that triggered my second outbreak but it’s different from the first time. Both times I got hemorrhoids on top of the outbreak which was not fun. The sores showed up on my butt and vag. Now the sores are only on my butthole. (Sorry tmi). The first time around was extremely painful for me. Although the second outbreak is uncomfortable for me, as of right now I’m not experiencing as much pain as I thought I would (definitely not complaining) I do feel itchy and discomfort down there so maybe it’s coming... I really hope not though lol. So I guess I’m asking is it normal to only have sores appear on my butt and not my vag? And are hemorrhoids common with herpes or is it just me? I’m confused helpppp 

Are you newly diagnosed? 

That exactly how I was when I first got it, most of my outbreaks are on my butt.... it’s actually kinda rare I have one on my vagina. (Which I think is wierd because I never did butt stuff tmi sorry)  you might be just confusing it for hemorrhoids because herpes anally have very similar symptoms. 

Yes I am newly diagnosed. 
I’m pretty sure it’s both... I can see the lesions on my butt. It’s definitely not just hemorrhoids but could possibly be just an outbreak. The outbreak didn’t last as long. Maybe a couple days before the pain started to go away. Is that normal? I’m not taking medication and I just recently started taking vitamins. 

• 1 month later...