• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

He accepted but I am not attracted.

So i am currently thinking about daying this virgin. He is willong to accept me. He is final tear medical student but he is not physically attractive in my eyes. He needa to work on his sex appeal.Everything is great as it relates to personality and I will still settle with him. I just really hope that with time, i might be able to accept him,the way he did for me.

No. 

If you are not attracted to him, it is already the beginning of the end. Physical attraction is generally not something that will develop. If you already don't have those feelings for him, the odds are that you will never feel that and the relationship will not last.

It is also not fair to him to be put in a position to where he may become HSV+ and then have to disclose for the rest of his life.

NO ONE should "settle" for someone...and you already know that you would be settling. Don't do it. You both deserve better.

• Like 1

Thank you. Best advice. Like him, I was a virgin too but my partner knowingly passed it on to me without telling me. I tried explaining that to him but he refused to listen. He said it can be controlled and there is always condoms. He worked at an STD clinic before. I feel he is desperate to be in a relationship and I am desperate for someone to accept me. It is my fear of lonliness and never having anyone to accept me. I live in a society STDs are highly stigmatised. The other day guy told me without disclosing my status that he would stay away from a female with Herpes and HIV and he is my friend before I contracted the virus. I decided not to disclose. Its hard , people believe you have to have been promiscuous to have herpes or you are just nasty. There are times when I have a positive outlook and believe there is still hope and there are times when i am in a depressive state. The negative comments of others usually triggers it. R.Kelly copy cat ruined my selfesteem. Sigh.😭