• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

REJECTION. REALLY having a hard time.

Sooo. I disclosed for the first time. I did it pretty quickly (only the second time seeing each other). I did it because we had SUCH a strong connection...which NEVER happens for me. We got somewhat physical on the second date. He also happened to bring up herpes randomly in the car saying that some girl has been trying to get with him but the word is she has herpes 🙄 I stayed quiet until the next morning when I texted him my situation. He was kind and thankful and said he needed to think strongly about it...but it’s been over a week now and he’s gone. Nothing.

Usually when I go on a date I just can’t wait to get home. This was SO SO SO different. I felt like he was my match in ever sense of the word...same sense of humor, personality, looks, values...just EVERYTHING. Every. Little. Thing. 

I know I know. If he can’t accept this someone else will and it wasn’t meant to be bla bla bla. I’m JUST SO DOWN. So sad. And I can’t stop thinking about it. What if I didn’t say anything so soon...I just so wish things were different. 
It’s Christmas and I should be enjoying that and we’re leaving for Disney on a family trip the day after I should be more happy then I am. I’m just so hurt. I was finally at the point where I was accepting of the fact that I had hsv and now I feel so defeated.