• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is this herpes? Has anyone else had these symptoms

I have a tear coming down from my vagina to my perineum about a cm long.. there is lots of shedding of skin when I wipe that comes out in small like clumps.. it is severely itchy and somewhat of stings when I urinate... I also have white discharge that is a bit smelly. I believe it is only getting worse.. I have now found at least 2 more of these paper like cuts and even more clumps of skin.. I dont have any of the typical signs like the blisters.. or a cold.. or even fever.. just alot of itchiness in the area of the paper cuts that has lasted over 3 weeks. They just wont heal. Please help I cant seem to add a picture from my phone but if I can somehow else do it let me know. Thank you.