• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Ladies: labia pain, anus aches

Idk if this is herpes related but since being diagnosed spring 2018, i can thankfully count on my hands how often I’ve had an outbreak. However, ive noticed i get pain, like an ache, like sitting on your butt too long kind of ache, but on my labia AND around my anus, simultaneously. Every time I google it, it’s only pregnant women relating to it but I’m not with child & never have been. My period did just end today, pain started yesterday. Guess i need to journal this episode & when it happens again, journal & compare. 

Yes! I get this too! My entire butt and back of my thighs will start to ache really bad if I sit on it for too long and then it gets insanely itchy feeling and tingly. I know it’s herpes related though bc I sit a lot all day at work and during my commute, and this phenomenon only happens when I’m ovulating though (thank god). This also happened during my initial outbreak too but lasted for about 2 days straight. 

On 3/11/2020 at 9:53 PM, MissWorld said:

Yes! I get this too! My entire butt and back of my thighs will start to ache really bad if I sit on it for too long and then it gets insanely itchy feeling and tingly. I know it’s herpes related though bc I sit a lot all day at work and during my commute, and this phenomenon only happens when I’m ovulating though (thank god). This also happened during my initial outbreak too but lasted for about 2 days straight. 

Do you believe ovulating could bring on an outbreak or potentially irritate u down there to think ur getting one? I’m insanely dry and not itchy but, it’s a little uncomfortable where I feel something is off but I am ovulating right now so I wasn’t sure if it was just a coincidence!