• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Confusing symptoms. Need help!

hey I’ve written in here before but really going crazy . I got tested for STD’s after having unprotected sex with a new partner . I asked for the standard ones , and they asked if I wanted to do a blood test for HIV. I thought I was just getting tested for the standard std and hiv . I had no symptoms of anything including hsv which is why I didn’t get asked to get tested for that . My Gyno did a physical exam on me and said that I had bv but she seen no other bacteria present for anything else but obviously she’ll call if anything . Two days later I got the worst call , I was diagnosed with hsv2 . I was so confused because in order for it to be tested In your blood it had to be there for a while to build up antibodies . In January 2020 I got a procedure done and for that procedure they take your blood etc . Nobody every called me back . Between January and March I had no sexual relations with anyone . April to may I had sexual relations with someone I’ve had sexual relations with before the procedure and since then he said he had sex with one person with a condom . I believe him 100%  since him I had sex with the recent partner . It was about two And a half weeks after having sex with the partner that I got diagnosed with this . Bare with me anyways after the call is when I started to feel like I had symptoms . Sometimes I would get irritated down there , sometimes a tingle would happen . But no lesions , forward there was a tiny tiny bump (just 1)in my pubic area like just below my stomach . I prepared myself for the worst after reading these forums . But in two days it went away . A couple days later I found another tiny tiny bump on my other side in my Pubic area a little lower but still In the upper pubic area not near my vagina . It went away in about a day or two . My question is are these common signs ??? Am I having an outbreak ?? Besides the tingle here and there or the itch which sometimes idk if it’s in my head or really happen ) I’m not in pain , they aren’t lasting long , it comes in one like a very small in grown hair is what it mimics , no flu like symptoms or anything that people talk about . Im So confused should I bother getting re checked at a different gyno? Are these prodome symptoms somebody please help 

• mr_hopp changed the title to Confusing symptoms. Need help!
  • 2 weeks later...