• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help! We're going crazy with this one!

Ok, so we tried swinging....was with a very nice couple and have become good friends. On a day we were planning to 'play' with them, my wife got laser hair removal done, then shaved as well in her private areas. Night's going well, though condom slips briefly...possibly contact with pre-cum from the male. A week or so later she develops some suspicious bumps on the inside of her butt cheeks, close to her anus. She went to a Doctor the subsequent Monday who says she thinks it's Herpes. They cultured her and did her blood work. Culture came back neg, but they felt there wasn't much to culture at that point so that didn't surprise anyone. Waiting for blood...

In the meantime, the rest of us have been tested. The other woman tested neg with a .37 iGg level....I tested neg but at .91. The other guy tested equivocal initially at 1.1, but retested a couple days later after some questions about the lab came up. New results just came in at .87, negative. My wife has not been with anyone else...and we've been married 20 years...she had one boyfriend prior to me where sex was involved. I believe we were both tested a decade or so ago for everything and came back Neg.

Is it possible to go from a 1.1 to a .87 in a matter of days? Does that show he's truly neg? ( we both plan to be retested in 8 weeks, and again at 12). If it's not herpes, what else could it be? She's had these bumps now going on 2 weeks...she's taking Valtrex but it hasn't seemed to help much, and now she thinks it's spreading a bit to more of her butt and maybe leg...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!