• Need support? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Frequency of outbreaks changing.

Have any of you noticed the frequency of outbreaks changing? 

I would have an OB about every 9 months for the first 3 years. Now this year I have had several all in a row. 

I am trying to workout out why, and am leaning towards possible dietary changes being the cause. I.e if I allow too much rubbish/processed food into my diet, maybe this is triggering an OB. 

Thinking about my diet over this last year, I have eaten a lot of oats, chocolate, and other high arginine foods. So am going to experiment with eating a high lysine diet to see the OB subside. 

I think I generally manage my stress well, but having these outbreaks has stressed me out, and then it becomes a vicious circle. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you aren't letting this little bitch of a virus cause you too much pain. 

I'm experiencing this as well. I feel I manage stress well but I've been on a constant outbreak for the last month and a half. I've had this virus for 10 years and I feel like I'm back in year one. My doc is going to put me on the generic for valtrex so I'm hoping that my body will respond to that. I was able to not take anything and just take acyclovir I felt something coming on. I'm so frustrated and just want this to go back in remission.