• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Feels like its all over... too depressed.

BeingMe

I found out in october 2020 that I have HSV-2. My boyfriend broke up with me in October. Few days later I found some herpes ointment in his closet that he ordered 2 years ago. When confronted he said he was scared when I complained about bumbs and bought the meds online. He got tested in Aug-Sept 2020 but never told me about it. He said his tests were negative. I feel he broke up with me because of H. 

I am an Indian girl and marriage is important in our culture. I got back into the marriage circle and met a guy. When I told him about my H he appreciated my honesty but refused to have a relationship. Thats when it dawned on to me the 1st time how serious it is to have H. 

I have started feeling depressed and I have cried non-stop since. I have also felt suicidal because its not going to be easy or even possible for me to find a husband. I cannot reveal it to my parents and the feeling of being alone and lonely forever has been creeping into me. I dont have kids but I do want to have them. I have lost all positivity and feel scared all the time. I dont know what to do.

@Sumshine I wish there was. I recently met a guy I got a marriage proposal. He demanded honesty and transparency so I told him about my H. He appreciated my honesty but refused to go ahead with the proposal because he wanted to be intimate with his new wife without being infected. 

I have been very depressed in the last few months. I know its next to impossible to find a guy who would be ok with no intimacy.

• 4 months later...