• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Brand new here and have a question

So I want to start out by saying I am in an active outbreak.  Anyway I had to have major dental work done the other day and when I came home took the prescribed meds and they made me a little loopy so I went up to lay down.  Well I scrated my area a bit which is something I trypically avoid doing anyway I started dozing off (non pain med me would have washed their hands).  My partner came in the room which woke me up a bit and he held my hand.  Like a typical man he adjusted and scratched his area which is not unusual then went to the bathroom.  Ok so this may be stupid but I also have anxiety so it dawned on me after the meds wore off.  I scratched my area, he touched that hand shortly after then touched himself.  Can he catch it from this?