• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Things that make me have outbreaks

In the  past month alone I have gotten an out break from having blood drawn (woke up the next day with a tingling elbow and 2 lesions on that arm) and starting on an SSRI anti depressant (worst OB in years), I also get outbreaks from working out too hard, too much alcohol, caffeine, too much sun. 

Has anyone found an antidepressant that doesn’t increase their outbreaks? I was reading online that SSRIs can decrease immunity. All these outbreaks are making me depressed!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!! 

I'm sorry that you have been experiencing this. On the bright side ☀️ it is good to know outbreak triggers so you can be ready for new outbreaks, and track triggers.

I am on Zoloft (sertraline) currently and I was on it years prior to getting HSV1 on my genitals. Zoloft is awesome and it helps me with my OCD and feeling happier. 

I hope this helps!! ☀️🌈❤️ I'm sending love and blessings your way 🍀🌄☀️