• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I feel stupid

Hello... me and the guy that gave me HSV 2 just broke up, literally not even a hour ago. He was cheating on me. I didnt catch everything but I  definitely saw enough. When we found out that we had it, we said we was goin to make it work, that no matter what, it was goin to work, but clearly that was all just talk. He said he didn’t do anything with the girls (yes, there was multiples) that it was all talk, that he was only doin it to feel normal again. So I’m supposed to accept bullshit so he can feel like a man, meanwhile I don’t even want a guy to like me because I never want to have to tell anyone my dirty little secret. This hurt me bad, he was never about me... I wish I would have caught this cheating ways before I got got.

Hi ❤️

I am so sorry about that, you do not deserve that type of disrespectful behavior. Remember that how people act and treat you is a reflection of THEM, not YOU. Your HSV2 is not a dirty secret; it's a biologically common virus that just has been societally constructed into negative, dirty stereotypes. None of this is your fault. It hurts so much when promises are broken, but there is hope for a better, healthier, and happier relationship. You can still have amazing, passionate emotional and physical love with herpes! Be kind to yourself and let in those who help you love yourself. Be like a flower and grow towards the light; be with those who want to see you grow and thrive, and respect you. Without respect there is no love. 

Stay strong and be kind to yourself-- you deserve it!!! It will get better! 

Sending blessings and peace your way! ❤️❤️🌈🌄☀️

• Like 1