• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes and Going Potty... *eek*

Hi Friends! 

I hope you are all doing well 🙂!

I wanted to reach out and ask this question, because I have been having some worries about it. 

Can you pass HSV through urine, period blood, or poo? 

I know that is an... odd questions to say the least, but I was thinking about sharing a bathroom with those who do not have Gential HSV-1. When someone else has to clean the toilet or the shower, etc, could they contract it? Or, if you accidentally get a little drop of urine on the toilet seat, and you wipe it off, could the next person who sits on it get herpes somehow?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you all SO much!!

Hi Flower:  I found this piece of info online...hope this helps! ☀️🌷

"Since the virus dies when outside human bodies, you cannot get the herpes virus from holding hands, hugging, sneezing, coughing, towels, toilet seats, and objects used by an infected individual."

• Like 1