• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Burning 🔥

Hello!

I am so sorry that you have been experiencing such burning. That is terrible! 😞 

Is the burning from your skin or is it neurological?

If it's on the skin, ice can help. Having a spray body of ice water and then misting the area can help, too. Avoid any soaps or products that would increase irritation, and avoid non-breathable clothing (spandex, for example). 

If it's neurological burning (like its coming from inside, not the skin) you can also try icing the area. You could also take an over the counter pain reliever, although you mentioned that you want to avoid taking too many of these (which is true, too many can indeed cause organ issues). 

I hope this helps! We are here for you!

Sending blessings of healing and happiness your way! 🙂❤️ 

-- Grace

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.. that's what I've been doing .. the Ibuprofen .. just crazy how long this is lasting.. this is only my 2nd time noticing an outbreak.. the only silver lining in this is its my 2nd .... the first was more noticeable.. but this once i barely can see anything.. just 1 tiny sore that could easily be missed .. its so sneak that it pisses me off...  I have antivirals from my doc now , so I'm praying that it goes into its hole again .. the first time 9 years .. praying for the minimum of 18 years this time 🙂 ... I just pray that my partner doesn't have anything.. its killing me because I didn't tie the prodrome together until after we engaged in sex. SMH....  

• Like 1

Hello! 

I hope you are feeling better today! 

Ugh, yes, 'sneaky' is the perfect word to describe H. 'Sassy,' 'bothersome,' and 'annoying,' are my other top words haha.

It's great that you have antivirals. Things should start to clear up 🙂 

If your partner did contract it, it isn't your fault. You didn't even realize it was prodrome, especially since these symptoms weren't like the first time! Just tell your partner to be aware for any prodrome symptoms. It will be okay ❤️ I'm sure that you feel guilty or ashamed, but let those feelings go. Love is so powerful, and I am sure your partner understands ❤️ 

Blessings!

-- Grace