• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are aย supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here:ย https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

True Facts About You ๐Ÿ’›

Hello, Friends! ๐Ÿ’›

I just to reach and tell you all that you are perfect just the way you are. I want to thank you all for the amazing support and kindness you extend to one another. I know that we all are here because HSV has impacted our lives in some way. What a blessing it is that we all can help each other, be the light in someone's day, and help spread awareness and destigmatize this common and misunderstood virus. We wouldn't be able to be so empathetic without having struggled. So, in a "glass-half-full" kinda way, our HSV isn't ALL bad.ย 

Remember that you are not defined by your HSV unless you let it define you. As Bob Marley said, "emancipate your mind from mental slavery." Don't let the haters cloud your mind. Stay focused on the truth:

You are pure โ˜€๏ธYou are worthy of love and respect ๐Ÿ’› You are a blessing ๐ŸŒป The world needs you, just as you are ๐ŸŒย  Today needs you โค๏ธ Tomorrow needs you ๐ŸŒˆ.

Reach out for help if you need it. We are all here for you. If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, call 800-273-8255 or visit https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/talk-to-someone-now/

The world needs you, just as you are ๐ŸŒย  Today needs you โค๏ธ Tomorrow needs you ๐ŸŒˆ.

Blessings and Happy Vibes,

grace

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

The amount of love and empathy you radiate is inspiring, Grace. Thank you for being here and giving so much of yourself. Thank you for serving our community with so much heart and, well, grace. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Like 2

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis.ย I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support.ย 

Helpful resources:

• 2 months later...