• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Body itchiness

@Flowerteacher55 Thank you so much for the reply! I did see an allergist/immunologist last week and she asked for some exams to check my immunity, so I'm currently waiting for the results of those and there's another exam I'm supposed to do when I get back there. She said that the itching could be related to stress 🤷‍♀️ which I guess could be, but last night seemed to happen just because I had some chocolate, which is really upsetting, because I also really love chocolate. Let's hope it was something unusual and I didn't develop an allergy to it.

The Lysine supplement I'm taking also has Vitamin C and Zinc. I'm not sure if that could be causing an inflammatory response. I'll definitely keep an eye on it and start writing what I eat and how I feel, thanks for suggesting that. 

I really appreciate your help! Stay healthy and I send twice as many blessings and prayers to you 💛

• Like 1

@secreta Hi!

Yes, stress rashes are totally a thing! I get itchy when I'm anxious, and I know people who get stress rashes (usually they are in joint areas, like behind the knee, the crease of the elbows, the neck, etc). 

It's great you saw an allergist! I hope the tests go well and the results come back soon! Keep us updated! 

Thank you for the kind prayers ☺️!! 

Blessings! 🌻🕊️🦋

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...