• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I was diasgnosed with GHSV1 in november

My 1st outbreak I had cluster of sores with clear liquid that went away about a week later with acyclovir 

2 weeks later ( December) a under skin bump popped up on my groin area
The bump got red and painful but i could only feel it if i touched it since its under the skin. 

I've asked on other forums if this could be herpes showing up differently and got mixed answers.

Over the past month 3 under skin bumps have formed ( i kept wanting to believe these are some sort of boils)  BUT the fact that ive got one right after the other makes me think differently. Ive ive never got so many back to back like this.

ive had boils/ cysts atleast once a year but 3 in one month???

I've read that some herpes show up differently so which is why I keep doubting this could just be boils 

One of them has almost gone way (not red anymore or painful ) because I squeezed white dry puss out When I touch it my skin feels flat now. Today I poked a whole on with a needle on the 2nd bump and ALOT of yellow puss came out along with blood.  The bump is still there to touch and  still red and it hurts.

I can feel a 3rd one forming on the other side of my vulva.

I'm so drained what is this! 

i currently dont have insurance so i cant go to the Doctor right now.

My question is can herpes produce YELLOW puss like this????
 Or are these boils / cysts/ abscess???

If they are boils i don't understand how I've got 3 back to back. That's never happend to me before. I wonder if herpes has triggered something down there. 

( I haven't shaved in months so it's not that either)