• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

River Rocks of Kindness 💛

Hello, Friends! 

I hope everyone is well 🌻.

I wanted to reach out and spread some positivity, and an opportunity to make the world a better place! 

During the early stages of the pandemic, I began drawing happy messages on the sidewalk around my neighborhood with chalk. People really enjoyed them, but of course when it would rain the pictures would wash away. So, I thought, "I'll write it on a rock and it'll stay there!"

So, I spent my time working on these rocks. The art therapy really helped me cope with having some issues with my OCD flaring up big time (my OCD also focuses on my HSV) and depression. I made dozens of rocks and placed them all around my neighborhood and people were so happy! It feels good to spread kindness.

🌻 Kindness is free, and it's a gift we all can afford to give 💛

Flash forward a year, I decided to make rock gardens for my college graduation project, and I have turned my little project into ... River Rocks of Kindness!  

This may sound similar to the Kindness Rocks Project (which it is!). You may be familiar with the Kindness Rocks Project, which was started by Megan Murphy when she decided to write positive messages on stones along the beach. The movement has since grown into a huge global movement which works to spread kindness and optimism to people. The right message at just the right time can change someone's day, perspective, and even their life! 

I took the ideas of kindness and combined them with nature, creating a new theory I call EcoKindness. When we love the earth and love others and ourselves, we are letting kindness flow! 

I know so many of us on the forum may be struggling. But please know that there is so much good in the world. You are never alone. You are a beautiful person and you deserve to be happy! 

Painting rocks with positive messages is an amazing activity to do with children or family members or friends! Then, you can place them anywhere and everywhere for the right people to see 💛.

Feel free to follow @RiverRocksofKindness on Instagram to join the kindness movement! 💛 I was thinking of even doing some type of HSV awareness rock design, too, let me know if you have any ideas! 

Blessings!!✌🏼

grace 

• Like 3