• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

National Herpes Awareness Day!

Hey Friends! I hope you are all doing well ❤️ 

I was sitting here in my classroom thinking... is there a National Herpes Awareness Day? And, yes, there is! In America, it's October 13th. There is also this organization I just discovered called the International Herpes Alliance, and I want to check them out! 🙂 Apparently the International Herpes Alliance Campaign once had a campaign (in 2004) that spanned October 10-16 and was called "I have Herpes, Don't You?" So, apparently they made it span multiple days, not just the 13th! 

I was thinking of doing some kind of education event or maybe even make it a day of volunteering, like making care packages for someone you know who may be struggling with their diagnosis or making care packages to give to a Planned Parenthood that they would give to someone who tests positive; like a note from someone who has it and little positive things. I think it would be cool to turn October 13 into a day of kindness, education, and giving. 

Let me know your thoughts or ideas or suggestions 🙂 

Remember how important you are and how much you matter ❤️.

Sending blessings and prayers of joy and happiness to all! 

🙂❤️ grace 

• Like 1