• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I got stem/cells/PRP in my head and breakouts increased ever since...?

In April of this year, I got stem cells and PRP (this is my own blood, or a portion of my blood) injected into my head to stop my balding. Ever since then I've been getting outbreaks roughly every 3-5 weeks. It's genital HSV1.

Am I a dummy? Or does it even matter? I know there's something called blood/brain barrier. Did I transport my herpes laden blood to my skull?

Prior to that I was also getting outbreaks every 1-2 months...kinda, sorta. My story is very strange.

I initially got it October 2020, then it went away until June 2021 when I had continual outbreaks one after another until the end of August 2021 (3 months).

In September, I actually took a bunch of natural supplements (same as I did in October 2020 with the initial OB) and the outbreaks stopped.

Over the preceding 8 months (September 2021 to April 2022), I got a few outbreaks. I later realize that they were all when I had sex with one particular girl, the day after....which is strange by itself. Anyone else have this happen?

I realized the pattern after the 3rd time I had sex with this girl. It wasn't every time. I had sex with this girl a lot.

On March 29th, 2022 I got a small outbreak. I didn't take any medicine and on April 1st I got the stem cells/PRP treatment.

I then left the country I was in and have been gone for the past 8 months (ie no sex with that particular girl) so I was assuming I'd have no outbreaks, but as I mentioned above I've been having them roughly every 3-5 weeks.

Anyone who can piece together what's going on here. Did I fuck myself over? I though the outbreaks get better over time, mine seem to be getting worse..