• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How do I stop the itching ?

i have constant itching with redness in entire scrotum and penis that comes and goes. Some days the itching is so bad that I can't function.

The itching spreads to buttock and thigh.

Multiple doctors have ruled out fungal as the caused. Derma says it looks inflamed but isn't sure what it is.

All std including RPR and HSV 1 and 2 IGG and WB blot neg for type 2.

It's something as I never had this issue before.

What else could it be a new std?

The itching is all over including the groin, scrotum, thigh, buttock, penis....it comes and goes.

Anyone experience this?

No cream or lotion nor fungal powder helps. Fungal nyastin powder helps for about ten min then the itching comes back.

What can I do?

• Like 1

Hi tweetsoc,I can’t tell you what it is, but you may find some relief if you mix olive oil or coconut oil with tea tree essential oil. It will at the very least provide some relief from the itching, the tea tree is a natural anti-fungal as well, so it may help clear up whatever the root problem is as well. Don’t apply just tea tree, you need to mix it with a carrier oil. Good luck, I hope you find relief. 

On 2/5/2023 at 9:03 PM, tweetsoc said:

i have constant itching with redness in entire scrotum and penis that comes and goes. Some days the itching is so bad that I can't function.

Multiple doctors have ruled out fungal as the caused. Derma says it looks inflamed but isn't sure what it is.

The itching is all over including the groin, scrotum, thigh, buttock, penis....it comes and goes.

Anyone experience this?

No cream or lotion nor fungal powder helps. Fungal nyastin powder helps for about ten min then the itching comes back.

What can I do?

Hey @tweetsoc I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. It like you're in a limbo without confirmation. I still would say that you most likely have GHSV1. It is not impossible to have it in both places. So you will only test positive for HSV1. This virus is not predictable in its behavior or how it manifests itself.  

If you listen to some "experts" they try to say that H acts in a certain way but for many it doesn't. There are like 80 different strains of HSV1 some a more nuero-invasive than others. These mutated virus strains can cause our type of symptoms of nueropathy. Lately, my symptoms have died down in intensity but I still feel the tingling, irritated feeling in my ano-genito area. 

I am happy that it is not as intense as before and I can still manage and go to work.

It should die down on it's own. Keep taking supplements that support your immune system. It will help your body mount a better response to the virus. Keep your stress levels down and take care of your general health.

Hopefully, we will get some type of new and more effective treatment in the next few years. I'm hoping in the next 3 to 5 we get something but in the mean time Keep fighting and coping and managing this virus. Keep living you best life.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Anyone experience this?

What can I do?

Anyone experience this?

What can I do?

Something similar is happening to me I need help 

On 2/7/2023 at 8:26 PM, Seeker1960 said:

Hey @tweetsoc I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. It like you're in a limbo without confirmation. I still would say that you most likely have GHSV1. It is not impossible to have it in both places. So you will only test positive for HSV1. This virus is not predictable in its behavior or how it manifests itself.  

If you listen to some "experts" they try to say that H acts in a certain way but for many it doesn't. There are like 80 different strains of HSV1 some a more nuero-invasive than others. These mutated virus strains can cause our type of symptoms of nueropathy. Lately, my symptoms have died down in intensity but I still feel the tingling, irritated feeling in my ano-genito area. 

I am happy that it is not as intense as before and I can still manage and go to work.

It should die down on it's own. Keep taking supplements that support your immune system. It will help your body mount a better response to the virus. Keep your stress levels down and take care of your general health.

Hopefully, we will get some type of new and more effective treatment in the next few years. I'm hoping in the next 3 to 5 we get something but in the mean time Keep fighting and coping and managing this virus. Keep living you best life.