• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

[VIDEO] Herpes Opportunity Weekend Seminar (Grab your spot now)!

Hi all!

I'm excited and honored to announce the upcoming interactive weekend seminar in Raleigh, NC, all about breaking the shame of herpes and moving into self-acceptance and relationship. So many people believe that herpes is a dead end, but this weekend will be all about proving that dead wrong. It's going to be a super inspiring three (3) days filled with support, love, compassion, vulnerability, fun, friendship, growth and transformation. Sound good? I'd love to have you there! Have any questions? Visit the link below or private message me for anything else! Looking forward to an amazing weekend with you all!

http://herpesopportunity.com

***EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS END SOON!***

(email me directly about payment plans, scholarships)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Already got some interest! Exciting! We're going to have quite a great crew of people!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Oh, it would be amazing to have you there, Lelani! And I get that traveling around the world for a herpes seminar might be a bit much. How about we skype you in at some point during the weekend? Special guest appearance by the one and only Lelani! (I'm actually serious about that, by the way.) ;) Big hug!

Helpful resources:

Here's a new video I just put together ... What do you think?

Helpful resources:

• 3 weeks later...

I have not visited the site in a while. Super busy with school and work but when I saw your post on the Seminar I was super excited! I'm a few states from NC, and hoping I could make it. Unfortunately, money is tight and I don't think I can afford the trip! Good luck to you all who can go and have fun!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm actually extremely disappointed, I won't be able to be there, I was really hoping to meet you Dale and gain some long lasting friendships from this. Unfortunately, with me starting school full time and working full time and my son as well, it's not looking like it will be a possibility. I am quite bummed.

This event looks like it will be such a great experience!

Oh no! We'll totally and completely miss you being there, crissy! And maybe it will end up working out where the planets will align to allow you to come. 2 months is plenty of time for magic to happen! ;) And if not, I hope this event is a huge success that helps tons of people so you can come to the next one! :) Big hug!

Helpful resources:

• 2 weeks later...

No, no pictures or videos. If you want the experience, you gotta come to NC! Why can't you make it?

Helpful resources:

• 2 weeks later...