• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I'm a 20 year old female looking for friends to email!

Hello everyone, my name is Carson, I'm a 20 year old woman and I'm HVS2 positive! I've had the virus for a little over two years now. I take each day one at the time, I'm a college student wanting to either go into law enforcement or social work. I don't know anyone else with herpes and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. My boyfriend has hepatitis c, so I have someone to relate with somewhat, but its not the same as having a friend who has the same disease as you. I'd like to have a friend to email back and forth and be able to talk to when either of us are feeling down. I don't have much internet access, but I have a phone that I can email on, maybe once I get to know some of you better we can exchange Facebooks, or text each other so it would be easier. (I WISH THIS WEBSITE HAD A APP LIKE FACEBOOK!!!!) It'd be cool if I could meet another girl my age, but I'm opened to being friends with anybody :) just message me!

Carson - there is a category right at the top of the "All discussion" where you can look and find someone who is looking for a H-buddy - and you can post there.

Regarding the FB-type App - right now Adrial does this for NOTHING - our of his own pocket and time. As he grows his Herpes coaching/workshop business I am sure this site will get upgraded. For now, we just have to resort to the "archaic" system of exchanging emails...LOL :)

I'd love to have you as my H Buddy! We are pretty close in age...I'm 24. I got herpes a year and a half ago, so just as I turned 23. Trust me. You are NOT alone. A lot of people have herpes, but many are afraid to talk about it. If interested in Changing stories and chatting let me know! We can exchange emails :)