• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The Dancing Queen

Well, somehow the Dancing Queen of this forum and I have gotten into a little battle trying to see who can get the most annoying song stuck into each other's head for the day.

So, I'm going to be a gentleman and surrender before the situation escalates and we start wantonly tossing MC Hammer around. However, before I raise the white flag Dido's waving, I'm going to send a coup de grace and dedicate a song that should resonate in all of our minds throughout the day. This goes out to all of us on this forum, but especially to the young men and women whose notes I read everyday thinking they're no longer attractive, they're no longer desirable, they're no longer sexy. These notes are heartbreaking because we all understand them and relate to them on the most personal and intimate levels.

You're beautiful and handsome; inside and out. Once you get through the shock, and get past the fear, you're going to find a real love, a true love, a love that lasts the rest of your life. You'll learn to love yourself, and if you let it, this virus can turn you into the strongest, most determined, and most compassionate person in the room. It will take time and commitment, but in the end those are the qualities that attract someone who genuinely loves you for who you are; and that's when the most amazing love stories begin.

Stop being wallflowers. Get out there and enjoy the dance floor known as life.

Oh you have me started now !!!!

this one sums up the support of this forum and is a song I love !! not a dancing round the room while cleaning in my pyjamas song , more in the shower pretending I'm on x factor !! :-)

so for all the new people who have joined our community since I was last here ( and there seems quite a few of you ) these words are for you x

Y'all are awesome and crazy. ;) This is the most epic battle I've ever seen!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

My contribution. Dedicated to all of you ... (Awwww) ;)

(Clarification: Not the leaving part. The loving part.) :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: