• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I didn't tell him I have herpes - what do I do next?

Thank you all for the kind words. AbbyRoad is right, and I can and do get a chip on my shoulder from time to to time. I do have issues with those who know and fail to disclose and I'm working through that. I'd say the same thing if it was this, chlamydia, and especially HIV. Sometimes I can be a bit rough with that tough love.

Abby, what you don't know is that SIAR and I have had some very good off board conversations. I may use a stick to smack some common sense around on the forum, but it's always an olive branch. Yes, we are human. Yes, we make mistakes and I make more than my fair share. However, part of healing ourselves and reducing the H stigma is to become better than we were. That's a hard road. Just read the story I posted just yesterday and I think you'll see that. I'm 36 and I just discovered what it feels like to truly forgive, and I'm still on my own road of personal growth and discovery because I know I'm far from perfect.

Herry I love the way you come across. Sometimes it is not what we want to hear , but it needs to be here.

It's like me. I come off as blunt and to the point. Sometimes people take this as me being rude, but its me showing that I love and that I care!

I understand Herry we can all have a bit of a chip on our shoulders from time to time.. isn't that what we are all here for ? Through the good and the bad ?

@abbyroad thanks for the defense but I in no way was offended by what anyone said I came on here because I needed to make sense of everything that was going on in my head. Everyone said what I was already thinking I just wanted some much needed encouragement. Which ended up coming in the shade of tough love but it's a very serious matter so I understood the reaction completely. I took everyone's advice with the lightest heart and really appreciated it all it helped me do exactly what I knew I needed to and things worked out well.