• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Seahawks fans and Suppressive Therapy

I just wanted to suggest that any Seahawk fans such as Victoria might want to boost their suppressive dosage starting about now. It's going to be a long weekend for you as you await the plucking your team is about to receive on Sunday.

You might want to keep some aloe, lysine, and an extra Valtrex or two right next to the chips and salsa because Manning and the boys from Denver are going to be dishing out bumps and bruises which might lead to a few prodomes and blisters for you.

But, don't fret as you watch the best team in football trample your Super Bowl dreams and reveal your favorite team to be nothing but a bunch of dirty seabirds in the process. We'll be sure to head to the local parks after the game and toss some bread crumbs to their biologically distant cousins who would have had about the same chance of defeating the best offense and defense in the NFL.

And, for everyone else watching the game, and especially those newly diagnosed...

Keep in mind as you watch and see all those fans cheering in the stands that roughly 17,000 of the cheering, laughing, and smiling fans you'll see have HSV2, and over 40,000 will have HSV1. You'll be able to recognize them by...oh wait, just like you, me, and everyone else, you won't be able to unless they tell you.

Keep in mind as you watch and see all those fans cheering in the stands that roughly 17,000 of the cheering, laughing, and smiling fans you'll see have HSV2, and over 40,000 will have HSV1. You'll be able to recognize them by...oh wait, just like you, me, and everyone else, you won't be able to unless they tell you.

If you don't mind, I'm going to steal this last part for my FB page....

I personally don't care who wins...it's just another day over here for me.... :p

Thats why the chimpanzee that determines the superbowl winner and has picked correctly every year so far chose the Seahawks to win !

Uhhh I am not really stressing. I have faith in my team... I know they are going to pick apart the broncos. (: It's okay ! Hahahaha Maybe you should keep some valtrex on you also. I think you might be breaking a sweat over there watching your dear Broncos !