• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Good Advice

I had a conversation with a very wise individual last night. We were speaking of the challenges of living with an incurable disease. I'm not sure if herpes is classified as a disease but I think these words apply nonetheless.

To beat or cure a disease to to do it through acceptance... Accept the pain, the ugliness, the sickness, the unease. Accept the love that those around you give, the prayers. Accept the alone time and live each day knowing that yesterday is history.

I hope these words speak to you in the same why the did to me. Love you all!

We're all living with an incurable STD...it's called life. It's 100% lethal and has killed everyone who's ever encountered it. It's more lethal than a marathon session of Suzanne Summers infomercials. It's more lethal than having Kevin Costner as a co-star in anything but a baseball movie. It's even more lethal than trying to take a double-fudge chocolate sundae out of Roseanne's hands.

When you accept we're all on this earth for a short time, things like herpes just don't seem like that big of a deal. Herpes is a disease, but so are many other things.

Wise words you wrote grasshopper. Wise words indeed.