• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes around mouth not healing

Dealing with a herpes outbreak around mouth area that is not healing..

It started around Christmas..

So far I am using Tea Tree oil and Valtrex.

I start to get one healed and another comes on before the last one is gone..

Has anyone tried Defense products??

They have soaps and stuff that looks like it may help

I am looking at healing salve

Defense Soap™ Healing Salve (1 oz.), is loaded with healing properties including vitamins A and E. This salve should be used in conjunction with the Defense Essential Oil, which will knock out ringworm and herpes sores quickly, but may leave the skin dry. The active ingredients (Tea Tree Oil and Oil of Eucalyptus) have been clinically proven to have anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. The healing salve may also be used alone to aid in healing of mat burns and small scrapes and scratches suffered in practice.

CONTAINS NO PETROCHEMICAL COMPOUNDS, TRICLOSAN OR SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE. NO HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS.

I want to clear up the Redness and marks from the outbreaks..

I would love to hear of anyone has used this or know of any other product they may help?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just happen to get oral outbreak I had originally got hsv2 from a cheating ex 2 yrs ago.

I had dated someone with hsv1 hence got that now too.

ust had first hsv1 outbreak on lip. doc told me do 2 valtrex in am and 2 at night then continue with the usual one everyday.

I read somewhere putting alcohol on cotton balls on sore so it dries up. yes hurts like a real bitch but did the trick.