• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Having a major freak out!!!!

So if you read my last few post then you know what's going for those who don't I basically found a bubble full of fluid on my lower tigh no where near my privates where my original on was I'm so confused anyway if was a perfectly round large bubble filled with fluid it didn't hurt at all I put a bandaid on it under my leggings so it wouldn't rub when I got home most of the fluid had already drained so I carefully drained out the rest again no pain at all I put tea tree oil on it and some abreva and again no pain I've been keeping a bandaid on it so it does not rub or spread on anything I'm treating as an ob but I'm still not sure what it is that's the only thing I can think out I also put some peroxide on it before and it bubbles very little an in seconds it stopped after I popped it the other day I've had this flat circle od dark red skin the size of a pea and I keep apply yea tree oil and abreva and still no pain I don't we realize it's there I'm just so conscious of it but freaking out cuz how could I have gotten a single ob ( just one bump) so far away from my original OB am I gonna start randomly breaking out in random places on my body ? I was under the impression I would always get it where it started and this is not next to it I'm so confused I'm going crazy an I'm scared that randomly there gonna just pop up all over me