• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Okay so, although I have not had a breakout to my knowledge, I have been stressing over this.... and losing my hair! I believe I have had traction alopecia for years that really reveals it's ugliness when I am under stress.(I woke up a few mornings ago and a patch had broken off while I slept.) I have to worry little about breakouts, and more about shedding all my hair because it's so fragile, more so now. This is so upsetting. And Herpes is sooo unnecessary!

I just needed to vent because this adds to my frustration. I have been wondering whether I am currently experiencing prodromal symptoms or whether it's just my body adjusting to this homewrecker.

@ChanelChanel

Awwww.... (((HUGS)))

Sorry you are dealing with both things.... alopecia can be so frustrating.... and Herpes is such a nuisance... but BOTH are great for teaching you how important it is to manage your stress.... so while I know you are frustrated, try to see the lesson that is being brought to you by both conditions....

And Herpes ISN'T a homewrecker unless you condition yourself through your language to believe it is. I've been in THREE relationships now (one for 20 years... two 3 year relationships) and Herpes was never an issue as far as the relationship went.... ;)

(((HUGS)))

:) Thank you much, @WCSDancer2010. That is true. As a person of faith I know things are the way they are for a reason... It's just going through the motions gets tough. I am looking for new productive ways to divert my attention. I have always been a worry bug and as many challenges I've been through you'd think I would have learned by now. I know that these things help to keep me grounded so I'll just take it as that. haha :/

And yes, words are so powerful... so I won't use that again. And that is awesome... I hope to meet a potential companion that is accepting in due time.