• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Anyone else have "confirm email address" popup annoyance?

Ok, so I joined the site late last night, and I still have the note at the bottom of my screen to confirm my email address and ive already done so, yet its still there, even now... I have confirmed twice. must just be a glitch but its kind of annoying... Anyone know how to get rid of it??

Yeah, unfortunately I've talked with the tech guy (me) and he says there's not a way now to get rid of it. I'm sorry!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I've had a few people tell me it's happening to them, but I don't know if it's happening for everyone. Everyone? Is it happening to you?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Yeah, sorry about the popup annoyance. I just can't figure out how to fix it. Thanks for soldiering on, despite the annoyance! (Sound familiar?) ;)

Helpful resources:

• 3 weeks later...