• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Inspirational quotes

"A problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it." — Einstein

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

"The most dangerous risk of all: The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." — Alan Watts from

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience-Pierre Teilhard de Chardon

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you want your life to be a magnificent story,then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page. -Mark Houlihan

My personal favorite:

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain. -Vivian Greene

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely" - Auguste Rodin

"A friend is a person who knows all about you and still likes you." -Elbert Hubbard

"Freedom and peace of mind are always attained by giving them to someone else." -P.C. March

and here for a happiness series.

"Unbroken happiness is a bore: It should have ups and downs." -Moliere

"Happiness is a hard thing because it is achieved only by making others happy." -Stuart Cloete

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." -John Gunther

“If someone is not treating you with love and respect, it is a gift if they walk away from you. If that person doesn't walk away, you will surely endure many years of suffering with him or her. Walking away may hurt for a while, but your heart will eventually heal. Then you can choose what you really want. You will find that you don't need to trust others as much as you need to trust yourself to make the right choices.”

― Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom

“In order to protect our emotional wounds, and because of our fear of being hurt, humans create something very sophisticated in the mind: a big denial system. In that denial system we become the perfect liars. We lie so perfectly that we lie to ourselves and we even believe our own lies. We don’t notice we are lying, and sometimes even when we know we are lying, we justify the lie and excuse the lie to protect ourselves from the pain of our wounds. The denial system is like a wall of fog in front of our eyes that blinds us from seeing the truth. We wear a social mask because it’s too painful to see ourselves or to let others see us as we really are. And the denial system lets us pretend that everyone believes what we want them to believe about us. We put up these barriers for protection, to keep other people away,”

― Miguel Ruiz, The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship --Toltec Wisdom Book

"Use your mistakes to focus. They draw attention to an area that needs more attention, so give it that attention. Forgive yourself easily, but remember the lessons you learn from mistakes. You’ve earned them, after all.”

Helpful resources:

"Today me will live in the moment unless it’s unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie." - Cookie Monster

Helpful resources:

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, surrounded by assholes." -Sigmund Freud

"Nothing can dim the light that shines from within."- Maya Angelou

"Each one of us has lived through some devastation, some loneliness, some weather superstorm or spiritual superstorm, when we look at each other we must say, I understand. I understand how you feel because I have been there myself. We must support each other and empathize with each other because each of us is more alike than we are unalike." - Maya Angelou

“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” - Maya Angelou

"You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody"

- Maya Angelou