• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Inspirational quotes

Letting go is a choice.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!! Well done Grasshopper!

AND, you may have to "choose" to let go over and over until one day you find that it is no longer an issue for you....

So - in the spirit of this discussion for quotes, some good ones on "Letting Go" ...

You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won't receive the good things God has in store.

Joel Osteen

People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

Thich Nhat Hanh

“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”

― C. JoyBell C.

“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”

― Wayne W. Dyer

GREAT (or not so great) EXPECTATIONS

Expectations are Planned Disappointments

Trade your expectation for appreciation and your world changes instantly. Tony Robbins

Stop getting attached to people so fast, because attachment leads to expectation and expectation leads to disappointment

JUDGEMENT

It didn't take me long to realize that my fears of judgment were largely placed on MYSELF Ashley - MomsUnitingMoms .com

Always remember that you do not need to explain yourself or prove yourself to anyone. If they cannot accept you for you, then it's time to move on Cath Akesson

Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people

• 2 weeks later...

I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." JRR Tolkein

Irresistible thread! Thank you all for your inspiration!

Be strong, be well,

~valkyrie

• 2 weeks later...

Self-Love Mantras

1. No one else can prove your self-worth. True friends can help boost it, but only temporarily. Authentic, lasting personal validation exists when you value and approve of you.

2. You are who you are, and that’s good enough. You will have moments, even phases when you’ll doubt this, and that’s okay. Just remember: bad things are going to happen. Some people aren’t going to like you. But these are not a negative reflection of the awesome person you are.

3. Your friendship, time, and thoughtfulness are precious. Invest these wisely and with integrity. You deserve it, as do your loved ones.

4. Be proud of yourself and all you do. Depending on others to confirm that you’re worthwhile is a recipe for disappointment. No one will approve of everything you do. You don’t either, right? You have more than enough to be proud of and that pride should come from within and be unshakeable at its core.

{tinybuddha.com}