• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Wow. Day 1 of the Herpes Opportunity seminar complete!

So drained now after a long day, so this'll be quick ... Wanted to give a big, loving shoutout to our amazing growing community and quickly update you that day 1 is done and I'm blown away by our participants and what has already happened. Already huge shifts in their perspective and so much beauty in their shares and support for themselves and each other. We're building an awesome family here, y'all. I'm inspired to have another seminar pretty soon after this if people are up for it. Wow. So inspired. I could do this "work" for the rest of my life. :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Much love back to you all..have been thinking of you and knowing that it will be an amazing time - I can feel all that energy from here (and it's the last stop before the south pole lol)!

And Adrial I get the feeling this IS your "work" for the rest of your life ;-). x

Congratulations Adrial, amazing what your courage has created. As part of the movement to free sex + sexuality as well as H from the stigma of the past I have no doubt this is your work for life, or could be if you chooose that. You are a shining example of possibility to everyone here. Thankyou.

I would really like to be there but i live on the otherside of the country maybe u can have one on the west coast that would be pretty darn awesome adrial, or maybe i can save up to go next time bro but im glad your doing a seminar like this it is helping alot of people out i bet in many ways... Take it easy bro and have fun man

I'm in the process of getting audio clips from participants and will be putting all of the clips together into one long testimonial. Can't wait to share what these participants are saying! :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I was there and it was amazing! I felt so constricted and bound up before the weekend. Herpes shame fully had me in its grip. And I'm sitting here now realizing that I don't feel any fear at all about disclosing, about talking about it... I'm feeling so light. Thank you, Adrial! A big shout out also to everyone who helped make that weekend so wonderful, including all my fellow participants!

I was also a participant at the seminar and it was incredible! Toomuchorange is right - the shame of our gift just kept on giving to me and punching me in the stomach every day. I've been rejected so many times by non-H men -the gift was taking over my mind with aweful thoughts of unworthiness and feeling like I dont deserve to be loved. After this seminar - it was like a feeling of relief.... I was able to release all of the bad energy. I was able to release those aweful thoughts and take my power back ( I lost it along the way for so many years) Adrial's friendship is worth gold to me :-) He was inspiring and I'm so glad I attended. One of the best weekends I've had in a long time. I'm honored to be one of the first participants to go through this.... it is something much larger... are you all ready? lol To the others participants who attended with me: we will always have that special bond between us...what an awesome feeling!

Check it out! First participant interview here! :) Soooo excited right now!

http://herpesopportunity.com/podcasts/herpes-opportunity-participant-interview-01.mp3

Want to come to the next Herpes Opportunity Weekend Seminar?

When: Fri-Sun, Jan 18-20, 2013

Where: Raleigh, NC

http://herpesopportunity.com

Helpful resources: