• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

whats this leg pain from herpes i hear about?

Most of my neuropathy has faded @2Legit2Quit

I believe I am feeling prodome more.

I will start probiotics and see if it helps. Took when I was at my worst and didnt do much but now that I have improved maybe it will help me. And will start lysene again an multivitamin.

Fatigue is improving too hich helps as I am not in bed all the time.

So hopefully this will work too

Hahaha.... OK.. But I don't think it was the probiotics alone. Most people are deficient on minerals and vitamins we need for healthy immune response and for healthy nerves. You need to take 2000mlgs of Vitamin D3 daily, 2000mlg vit C, magnesium, zinc and all B complexes. Those are all imperative for healthy nerves.

Well I will try again all the vitamins etc

Before this I had a great immune system. I would never get sick maybe once a year with a minor cold. It really baffles me how badly my body reacted and honestly it plays with my head a lot knowing what I have went through and what I still have left to go.

Thanks for the recommendations.