• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Does delay in taking antivirals after primary outbreak increase severity of OBs

severity or frequency?

ive never taken meds. had intitial OB in april lasted 5 days one sore. 3 months later second OB 5 days one sore. month later third OB 5 days one sore. each time the sore has gotten smaller. this month no sore so far! woohoo. i tried really hard to boost my immune system. thank you oil or oregano drops!!

id honestly rather not take meds an let my body create its own defenses then if OBs get bad down the road i have something to take.

what are you OBs like? how frequent?

No - many people never ever take the anti-virals and have minimal discomfort with their OB's. The big thing is that if you feel a real OB coming on, that you need to start the anti-virals within 72 hrs to help the body get it back under control. By the 3 month point your body *should* have been producing plenty of antibodies on it's own ... and the meds should have just helped you out ;)

• 6 months later...