• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

hydrogen peroxide for herpes treatment?

so this peroxide stuff really seems to do the trick. I saw some little bumps forming in a place they were before, I nuked it with peroxide, let it sit for a bit and patted it dry and waalaa gone the next day. my post shower ritual involves spraying my fun area with peroxide. it inexpensive and hell on earth for viruses and germs. ive been looking for info on it being an indicator for shedding, the jury is still out from what I could find mucking thru all the herpes related crap on the web. its now my go to cleaner as spraying on a surface, letting it sit then wiping and its disinfected plus all the little nasties cant build up resistance, bwaahahhahah ( strokes cat). and its 100% safe unlike bleach. its only water with an extra oxygen atom.

anyone else find it helps?

Well it they cleared that fast, odds are you had heat rash because that stuff works really well on bacterial issues... My fastest turn around with H has been 3 days with my Ammonium Alum thing and I've tried it all...... but if it works (whatever it was!) then go for it! Even if it was H, the HP will stop any opportunistic bacteria from joining the party ;)