• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

throbbing urethra

Has anyone else experienced a throbbing urethra. Where it seems like your pee hole is having spams like you are urinating. I tested my urine at work, which is a benefit of working at a medical office. My levels in billirubin, ph, gravity, and protein were a little high but not elevated enough for an infection. Wondering if this is herpes related. I hope that I am not getting an outbreak near my urethra... That would be very painful!!!

I had a horrific time with throbbing pain, it was the vein just to the left of the clit.

brutal and excrutiating! Lasted for 2 weeks ish. And i took multiple doses of naproxen to help. Did go to work for a week!

My doc said iy was a sympton of herpes... or at least a prodrome.

I.m.o. mrs h could quite figure out where she was going so she just attacked the nerve instead of surfacing to the skin. H isnt that smart haha