• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Dynamiclear?

Seems the "Active ingredient" is Cupric ions ... which is some kind of Copper iron compound. It's possible it would work given the anti-viral qualities of Copper...

I don't see anything that worries me about it ... but I personally would still stick with what I use: Ammonium Alum ... ( you can get it on Amazon.com http://tinyurl.com/pmosahc ) $13 with shipping, it will last forever (I think my bottle is about 20 yrs old at least), as opposed to $ 98.64 ....

• 2 weeks later...

I am somewhat surprised it has not been discussed more on this forum. I have come across their website a couple of times in the last few days and am tempted to pull the trigger. I am newly diagnosed and my first outbreak has pretty much cleared. I am willing to spend almost any amount of money to lessen the impact on my life this pesky H thing may have.

I have ordered the Alum Dancer recommends but have not yet received it so will have to wait for when my (hopefully never) next ob shows up.

Silly question.....what if I get no sores just pain....should I put that stuff on to reduce the shedding....does that make any sense?

Seems ridiculous, I just feel like I should be doing sthng!!!!!

I don't know how to fight this pesky thing if I can't see it and derm with 50 years exp said bumps are eczema and foliculitis so not contagious. Skin must be hyper sensitive now.

I want to feel like I am doing sthng to fight this shit but antivirals don't feel like they are doing anything......do antivirals decrease viral load even if we are shedding?

• 6 months later...

I did purchase it (back in October 14), and have only used it 3 times, but it did cut the time down on the OB. I have had 4 OB since then and this last time I wasn't even aware that I was about to have one until it was too late so I haven't used it.

I've never experienced the nerve pain in my left leg until this OB (Ive had HSV2 since 2011) and boy was this one of the worst yet. I usually use tea tree oil if I feel itching or tingling, but Dynamiclear did help significantly.