• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Could use a buddy

Hi Sam,

I don't live in USA (I do live in Spain )but I always like to talk to other people over Skype let me know if you feel like ..... I don't have successful story's about H but I like to listen and talk about H and everything else . Send me a message if you like to speak .Whish you great day

Hi I'm new here too my name is Khadijah and I could really use some ppl to talk to And I would love to be somebody's support as well I've had herpes since I was 15 I am 20 now nd I havent told any family yet nd I just haven't been dating so I would love advise and tips I am actually talking to a guy now and I would really like to tell him but idk how ....if anyone is interested in being a chat Buddy or anything like that please feel free to msg me :)