• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Do you resent the person who gave you herpes?

@mstanya1234, herpes doesn't kill you. In fact most people (80%) who have herpes never show symptoms. There are several viruses in the herpes family and you likely have a couple of them already. We all do. That's part of being human. HSV just sucks because of the social stigma associated with it. However, if all those people who have it and don't know, knew they had it, the stigma would be gone. Because the fact is, you are in the MINORITY if you're an adult without HSV1 or 2.

Hang around here, you'll learn a lot!

@lifegoesonn - No I am not joking. You really don't understand how I feel. I have never read of on it thats why I'm here. I was at my breaking point last week. My dr wanted to have me committed to an institution Friday. I really need help dealing with this. She put me anxiety medicine as well as medicine for depression. This hard on me.