• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Second herpes outbreak much different than the first :-(

Yea I don't seem to get the flu symptoms either.. I don't think I had any symptoms for the first, I just noticed a sensitive area and there was already a bump.. In between the first and second OBs, which was actually about 8 weeks I think, I felt tingles, itchiness and weird shit constantly.. Not sure if it was real or imagined. I feel like my lady parts are hyper sensitive now.. But before this second OB I definitely had a stinging pain right in the spot the OB occurred and a shooting pain in my left buttock for about 2 days before the bumps appeared. Prob should have started the meds as soon as i felt that, but I didn't know it was any different from the other things I had been feeling.. Now I know and if I feel like that again I can start my treatment earlier than I did this time and hopefully knock it out sooner! Luckily the bumps are almost cleared up and gone! Just down to two little red spots now, thank goodness!!! Thank you all for your input and advice through this :-) I really appreciate it!!!