• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Using a letter to disclose herpes

Ok so I have been talking to this guy I really like but was terrified to tell him to his face that I have herpes....so a week or two ago I wrote a letter explaining that I have it, how I got it, etc but I changed my mind about giving him the letter because most of the advice I got from everyone was to tell him in person so that was my plan. But today he brought up the letter and he really wanted it and wasn't really talking no for an answer. He said he wants to read it and we can talk about what ever it is after he reads it so after a while I gave it and gave him the letter. That was at about 11am today and I still haven't heard anything from him...should I reach out to him maybe text him or something? I mean I don't want to rush him or anything and I want him to take as much time as he needs but I'm going crazy here lol ...I really like him and wanna know what he has to say or is it safe to assume he no longer wants to talk to me?

I agree with the others ... wait ...

Did you give him the links to the handouts and e-book in the letter? My one concern is that he will be going online and getting bad info ... so you may want to text/email him the links to make sure he gets accurate info...

And next time, if you don't want to give a guy a letter that you wrote, tell him you tore it up and threw it out... :p

(((HUGS)))

Here are the links:

Handouts + disclosure e-book:

http://eepurl.com/b4IPP

Herpes facts video