• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Props to the ladies of the forum

so just about 3 months ago I was diagnosed with H2 in my happy place. I was a freaked out blubbering idiot until I came here. now, h is still in the back of my mind but it isn't this overwhelming ogre on my back anymore and that is ( primarily) thanks to the women on this forum. sorry guys but we all know we chime in on occasion and have our say but its the ladies who do most of the heavy lifting here.

you have all, and I mean all, from the new ones who ive talked to, to the "seasoned" veterans here have helped me see a totally different possible future.

I thank you all.

you are all gorgeous, breathtaking, beautiful souls who are utterly worthy of love and admiration. I dare say that the women of H opp forum are without a doubt the best women on the planet!!! you have my undying love and support and I thank you all.

crud, ive forgotten the emoji for flowers.

a dozen roses for you all!!