• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hating life. Herpes outbreak after herpes outbreak!

I keep getting outbreaks one after another! What else can I do it's annoying I have a real bad one down there and it's huge! ( sorry, but it is)

I need advice the one I had on my bareback was actually herpes.. Never got it checked out but it was obvious! I don't understand at all how it could have gotten there it really does not make sense!

I want the one that I have right now to go away! Is there a stronger medication I could take that the doctor could prescribe to me?

I have had enough I keep getting tingling feelings all over and I can never tell where it will come next I feel inchy behind my thigh. I want this to stop!!!! Any advice could help!

Hi Miss08,

I feel sad for you, this is such a difficult time for you. You are in overwhelm and panic, and although you may not fully get this, your emotional overload is part of why you and your body are so out of sync with each other. H demands that we heal our selves emotionally and then physical healing is possible.

Please get yourself a product called Rescue Remedy. Any health shop or natural healing clinic will be able to tell you where to get it, if they cannot supply it themselves. This will help you heal the emotional panic, so then you and your body can begin to create peace physically.

This is a big process as you know; if you take it on consciously as a pathway for growth and learning to love yourself, you can use it to bring about a much better and more loving state of your health and your life. It's not easy, yet it is the only real way forward for you. You are worth it, you can do this especially with all the help in this community.

Hugs to you, deep breathe and let yourself feel hope x

This site is less about the medical side of things and more about the mental side, how you relate to yourself about it. And lively is right on. Notice all the anger you have inside of you when you relate to having herpes. I have always said that herpes is the physical manifestation of all the stuff inside of us that we suppress (shame, anger, etc.) And yes, I understand it hurts. And it is what it is. You'd be amazed at what happens when you start to accept having herpes. When you take a herpes outbreak as an opportunity to treat yourself better than you ever have instead of getting super angry and upset about it, that's when things shift. Going into those emotions not only helps on an emotional level, it has been proven on a scientific level to better your immune system to be kind to yourself! It's scientific, spiritual and psychological all at the same time! Notice how you're feeling when you talk about these herpes outbreaks, and consciously shift your mindset to something that feels better to you ... It will do wonders. Trust me.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Hi Miss08,

i am sorry to hear you so bad but you not alone,there are a lot of people who get one outbreak after the other, me too.It got another one 2 days ago ,at a point i thought it will get better.But i still believe that it can get better, if we change our live.Eat healthy ,try some natural treatment and the most important to change your (my)emotion about it.....whatever you have...cancer or herpes ,cronical disease....emotions are blocking us of getting better...the anger we have inside dont help at all.To eat healthy is not big deal but to change the emotions about herpes is much bigger deal...to accept it and work with it ,this is a very big challenge we need to go.I am sure you will get better at one point and me too,dont give up.If you need any help i can send you foodlist which put you body in better balance , send me private message if you interested.And there are a lot of plant out there ,which could help you but every body work diffrently , even if we have same symtoms......you need to try for yourself.For now i suggest that you put some coconutoil on the outbreak, it helps that it heal much faster.Big hug...getter better darling

Hi M...hey I know how you feel, I had months of episodes when I first contracted H and wondered if it would ever stop. My body just needed to sort out what to do with it.

Managing H is about healing your whole self...eating super healthy, thinking in ways that heal, minimizing stressful triggers in your life and believing you can heal your body. Yes don't give up. Really look at how you are living and thinking and see what changes you need to make to feel more balanced and centred.

Coconut oil (organic) is amazing stuff like Judith says. Practising breathing deeply and imagining your body healed is really powerful too...and doing things that bring you joy. Take care of yourself and be kind a loving to yourself...and H will go to sleep and you will feel better.

I use natural healing too so if you need any information you can message me too. Big hug. x