• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Newly single, worried about the future

What @inka said.

As for the break up, sorry to hear! Never easy learning how to be on ur own when youve been with someone for a while. Hope ur ok!

also, theres nota whole lot to worry about.

Once you have focused on you and your amazing features, a disclosure with a future partner wont seem so difficult. And thats a promise. I used to think disclosing would be hard, but i took some time to learn about h, myself, and what i like and want in a relationship, and bam outa the blue i met a guy. And if we ever break up, sure it will hurt, but i know it can happen again.

Depression is living in the past

Anxiety is living in the future

You will only find peace living in the present.

@inka hit the nail on the head. Use this time to take care of YOU. The future will get here soon enough and then you will figure it out :)

Remember all the stories on here from us Old Timers who have had it forever... we've survived. You will too ;)

(((HUGS)))

OMG dancer I love this!!

"Depression is living in the past

Anxiety is living in the future

You will only find peace"

Stealing that :-)

And LOL @seeker!!!!

I'm sorry about what you're going through! I can totally relate to constant fears about the future... It's normal to feel how you're feeling! Try to stay calm and focus on yourself, like every one else is saying.. That's what im doing too! You have to love yourself first :-)